Summer Professional Development for School Leadership Teams
During this three day institute, you will work with your colleagues to deepen your understanding of effective instruction and build your plan for next year.
- Take a deep dive into key indicators of high-quality instruction
- Identify a high-leverage instructional focus area
- Develop a robust action plan for the effective implementation of your focus area
For more information, or to register contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharpen your instructional lens
- Develop a shared understanding of the critical practices necessary to deliver high-quality instruction
- Crosswalk between SchoolWorks classroom visit tool indicators and your school-based observation systems
- Identified priority instructional area
- Develop a common understanding of the supporting systems required to sustain a focus on your priority instructional area
- Analyze the current state of your school relative to these systems
- Develop strategies to align your supporting systems to strengthen your priority instructional area
- Completed self-assessment
- Identified strategies to strengthen and align supporting systems
- Develop a full action plan to implement your identified system or strategy
- Work with SchoolWorks facilitators to begin implementing your action plan
- Completed action plan
- Framework and timing for ongoing collaboration with SchoolWorks
$3,200 for two leadership team members
$1,000 for each additional school, district, and/or charter management organization leadership team member
Your City! Based on demand and interest, SchoolWorks will provide a customized Summer Institute for your district or network of schools.