SchoolWorks is an education consulting group with the mission of advancing all aspects of student learning and well-being by building the capacity of educators and educational institutions to assess, plan for, and achieve student success. With decades of insight into best practices across domains, SchoolWorks provides actionable improvement support by helping schools, districts, networks, and education agencies identify strengths and weaknesses, develop and execute meaningful and achievable action plans, and monitor ongoing progress.
SchoolWorks Mission and Vision
Our mission is to advance all aspects of student learning and well-being by building the capacity of educators and educational institutions to assess, plan for, and achieve student success.
Our vision is an educational system that interprets best practices to meet the unique needs of every community, neighborhood and school.
SchoolWorks Core Values
- Accountability: We believe accountability for results is an essential component of every successful organization.
- Based on Evidence: We seek to understand the context and practices of schools, districts, school networks, authorizers, and communities through evidence-based processes.
- Collaboration and Learning: We serve our partners best by collaborating and learning with them.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Through our work, we advance diverse, equitable, and inclusive policies both within our organization and with our partners in order to dismantle inequalities in school communities.
- Effective Practices: We identify effective practices across the education landscape, interpret and apply them in all aspects of our work.